PeopleSoft Developer for HCM, knowledge of PeopleTools, , App Engines,
SQR's, XML publisher, HR, Payroll, Benefits,Time and Labor, Financials, SQL
- Day to day operational support
- Take part in PeopleSoft projects
- Mentorship to junior team members
- Managing activities related to the configuration and customization;
- Develop, maintain, and enhance the PeopleSoft application architecture and environment,
Modules, enhancements, configuration changes and custom development.
- Maintain the integrity of the environment, through patches and upgrades.
- Required Knowledge: PeopleSoft Development knowledge for HCM
- Required Skills & Abilities: Senior PeopleSoft Developer for HCM, knowledge of PeopleTools,app engines, SQR's, XML publisher, HR, Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor, SQL
- Required Experience: Minimum of 3 years as a PeopleSoft developer.
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- A university degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering or the equivalent in acquired experience.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.